Sunday, February 26, 2012

Rolydog - smarter than we thought

So we'd had a long day, yesterday, and I was napping on the big dogbed, by the glassdoor.  It used to be Roly's bed, but nowit belongs to whoever gets there first.  It's the softest bed in the house.  It's almost big enough for two, but not quite. Anyway, I was resting right in the middle of the dogbed.  Roly walked over and rang the bell to go out, with his "something's exciting is happening in the yard" urgency.  I'm always up for an adventure, so I followed him out.  But the moment I went through the door, he turned around and came back in, and plunked  down on the dogbed!  The rascal!
Anyway, I found enough room to share part of the dogbed with him, and we napped happily together
Finn, almost always on patrol

No comments:

Post a Comment