Sunday, February 19, 2012

Finn entertains

The other day curlmom tried to take my picture, but i'm not sure why.  i was just finishing a patrol of the backyard.  I had checked the lemontree by standing on the doghouse (it makes me a bit taller so i can look into the tree and see the fence better).  I had checked the far corner where there's a tiny hole in the fence and the loudnoise humans come once in a pattern and let a loudsmellymetalsheep eat the grass. So everything was safe, and I was just resting, standing with my head on a chair, thinking about something (don't remember what), or maybe just enjoying my safe space.  Anyway Curlmom came up with a camera, so i went over to see what she wanted. She called me sillydog, which means i did something cute, and i so i followed her inside where she can sit and pet me.
Resting now, will patrol later,
Finn

1 comment:

  1. Probably the best description of a lawnmower I've ever read. Our dog's a literary genius.

    ReplyDelete